Thursday, December 22, 2011

day #20 & #21

craft palooza!
What would a day off be with out a craft?
The girls talked me into a craft day not just one craft.  We made Christmas trees, wreaths of hand-prints,  Santa's with bendable arms and legs, I was even talked into trying origami. Have to admit I liked my origami tree.  I am pretty sure we went through $50 of craft supplies, paper- glue- tape...
I love how Gentry's wreath didn't quite make it into a circle but she was just a proud as the others. :)
I didn't get a picture of all our crafts, but Kate said it was her favorite day!  And that is why I do it.
Also this week we ventured to Gardner's Village to check out the elves.
  We made it from the parking lot to the bakery- grabbed a cookie and back to the car with ONE picture taken but... no frost bite. :)  The wind was bitter cold, we just couldn't take it but mark it down as trying hard for Christmas fun!

1 comment:

Paige said...

You guys are craft city!
FUN!