Tuesday, December 20, 2011

day #17

We hit the Thanksgiving Point light wagon ride, again with the Hoyts and Mays.
 yes it was a little cold at first but we bundled up and snuggled up tight, and no one complained.
 I love these grainy imperfect pictures.   Gentry's blurry look of aw,  Kate's excited "look at me face"
Even Hayli's "OK just one more picture Mom, face"
They also had Santa's reindeer there for a visit and ice carving going on.
 Mostly we wrangled kids but I love to see there faces as they see something new.
and of course we ended our family outing with hot chocolate with candy canes, and my new favorite trick of store bought cookie dough, cookies in 11 min? Make only what you are going to eat right now?  So up my ally, the kids don't even care that they don't taste as good.
good times I tell ya, good times!

1 comment:

Paige said...

The ice sculpting and "real" reindeer really topped off the night! Pretty snazzy! Perfect little Christmas activity!