Sunday, November 27, 2011

thanksgiving---the day

This year we spent the holiday with my side,  We try to see how long we can be together.  :)  So we started at my house that morning to do a little service.
Uncle Lloyd hooked us up with a great project.  We made bead geckos that they add to the school kits.
It took us a bit to get the hang of it and in the end took us about twice as long as we thought it would BUT our own Thanksgiving miracle men and children kept focused till our goal was completed.
125 of those little guys were created much to Max and Hayli's excitement!
Then off to Mom's for the big dinner,  um I was eating so apparently no pictures past the place card the kids were able to make.
I did get some of the sweets...of course!
Then finished off the day with gingerbread houses and trains.  (thanks for the work Mom) Kate was so excited to put her train up she wanted to stay up that night and get rid of all things Thanksgiving.  So her train could have center stage. (um no we did not stay up, that was another day)
All and all we laughed, made fun of each other, (that means you are loved in our family)  ate like champs and remembered how much we like to be with each other.  How grateful I am for family.  No one makes me laugh like my sisters.

1 comment:

Paige said...

We belong to the nuttiest family... and I LOVE it!