Sunday, November 20, 2011

casey 38

Happy Birthday!
Hayli- He helps me with my homework,  I love to go swimming with him.  He takes care of us.  I like it when dad comes home early.  I like it when he lets me play his computer.  I like it when he builds new things.
Kate- I love dad. He helps me clean my room and feeds me dinner.  He swims with me.  He plays with me and tickles me.  I like it when he takes me to St. George.  I like it when he buys treats for us.
Gentry- I love dad and Disney land!
I love you.

2 comments:

Paige said...

You snagged yourself a really good man! Happy Birthday Casey! He's been a pretty great addition to the Atkin side :)

ps- Genny, I love DisneyLand too!

Helen said...

Happy Birthday to a super good man! How greatful we are that he is part of your world...and ours!! He is such a good daddy!!
xoxox