Wednesday, February 23, 2011

witness

I witnessed this cubba-bubba join us in this crazy world today.  So many thoughts,  I wish I was a good writer, but alas I don't know how to put thoughts into words that make sense. Things seem so complicated lately, life offers so many trials AND triumphs. But finding your place seems to be harder than ever.  As I watched this little one fight to get here today I couldn't help but wonder about it all.  There is no doubt in my mind that there is a God...but it was proven today it is a fight even from the very beginning.  Maybe, my Dad is right. Is it really just about how you choose to fight?   But I think who is on your team can make a big difference!
Welcome Bryn! All NINE pounds and twenty inches of you!!
(yes, Rachel is amazing!)

3 comments:

Helen said...

No words...just so, soooo precious! You witnessed a miracle today. Thanks for sharing!!

xoxox

Crystal said...

I'm so jealous. What a wonderful experience for you to witness that wonderful event. :)

Paige said...

It IS a girl! WAHOOOOO! Congrats to their little family!