Monday, February 7, 2011

solicitors

I have a sign on my porch that reads no solicitors...most door to door salesmen make me crazy.  They don't take no for a answer and frankly they just make me uncomfortable.  Except for the fruit man.  Yes, I am a sucker and buy it every time. Is it because, he apparently can't read as he knocks on my door despite the sign?  Or that I am too lazy to go to the store?  But I tell you these don't taste like the store!  And bonus he brings them to me!  uh can you say double standard?  Yep that's me.
Gentry and I have been munching since he dropped by this morning and in the the words of the 2 year old..."just more, mom!"

3 comments:

tracie said...

Well, if you want more I have some still in my garage. Yummy.

Crystal said...

ya, he also ignores my no soliciting sign also and then he shoves yummy food into my hands before I can say no. I need him to come back. It was fun seeing you guys last night. I hope Hayli knew I was teasing her about her arm warmers. This aunt is out of the loop when it comes to pre-teen fashion. :)

the WINTERS family! said...

I know, we bought some too. they are expensive, but they taste so yummy!