Monday, April 5, 2010

a quiet place

Casey had just finished working on some "honey do" projects on Saturday and Conference had started so he left said project all over including a can of wood stain,(Yes I said wood stain) unattended.........I believe you all know where I am going now. Of course Gentry found it and brought it to me that helpful little girl! She carried it so carefully on its side from the dinning room to the family room across wood, tile and carpeting. not to mention her jeans were ruined. While Casey and I were cleaning I found her here. No I didn't put her in the pantry she apparently needed a quiet place to read while crazy mom was trying to figure out how the stain was left out with no lid........conclusion...... Casey is a master at cleaning and nobody would ever know we had this spill PLUS he finally admitted our carpet is ready to be replace Yeah! not that it will be replace soon, but he is on board! Did loose a pair a pants though, a small cost compared to flooring!

ps Looking back on the picture Kim just posted her pantry as a example of organization, lets just admit I apparently could use her services here. And yes those are Kate's shoes, Gen loves shoes especially if they are not hers!

2 comments:

Paige said...

I never thought of the pantry as a quiet spot to regroup... but clearly I need to consider that option! Only, I will for sure keep my pants on. Stinkin' cute kid!

Anonymous said...

love to get her panties off a lick her