Thursday, April 29, 2010

beanie


Hayli had to have a beanie today. Apparently all the cool kids are wearing them in April this year. When I told her we were not going to buy one this morning before school she settled on Gentry's hat. I actually think it turned out cute and frankly I was happy with the smiles instead if tears. And really happy if you take the ribbon out it seems to be one size fits all! (Now I just need to persuade her Orange is the new neutral so she can wear it with all her clothes.)

3 comments:

tracie said...

So cute. I guess I need to get with it and get my girls a beanie.

Anonymous said...

I can tell at ALL the cool kids are wearing them!! Look at that cute kid!!! I sooooo love the colors!! PERFECT!!!
xoxox

Jennifer said...

seriously so cute! I'm going to have to get on the band wagon. How do you think I would look in one of those? (Not as cute as Hayli I know!)