Thursday, November 29, 2012

thanksgiving

For Thanksgiving this year we did things a little different but we were grateful just the same.
The day before Casey's family came over and ate the BIG dinner. With a big announcement from Rachel, another little Hawkins this summer!
 Then on the actual day just my parents and Camren came.  It was quiet but I have to admit the most comfortable Thanksgiving I can remember. It was nice not to have anywhere to run to.
 Then the following Sunday Casey's parents were back in town so we joined them for yet some more turkey and mashed potatoes.

And through all those great get together s do I have amazing pictures.  Of course not but I did get some of the girls making their gingerbread house and train that quiet Thanksgiving afternoon.
So grateful this year for so many blessings.

No comments: