Monday, October 22, 2012

weekends

I am the first one around here to cheer for Fridays.
 But a quiet Monday morning all alone, makes me smile every time.
I love the rain, the fall colors and right now I am pretending toy stroller marks on my carpet are really vacuum lines.
 Hayli had to take head shots for dance, Stephanie let me throw the other two in last minute, I counted them as back to school pictures for 2012-2013.  Thanks Stephanie for getting those done for me.  I love it that I have such smart friends!
Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now just you look!! Do we have beautiful young ladies, or what?? I am not bias or impartial in the slightest...just look at these pictures! Who loves these kids? ME!!
xoxox

Sabra May said...

LOL, I'm going to start doing the same with our toy stroller lines.. excellent house keeping tip :)

Pretty girls too!