Sunday, July 29, 2012

birthdays

Bridger had one,
so we took this bunch to the zoo.
Thanks for the smile and pose Hayli and Max.
Lets try again.  Did I mention is was hot and maybe a bit crowded?
 No Kate you can not "swim with the polar bear", Not that I can deny that it definitely looks cooler.
 Other than the bragging polar bear, this fan held their attention the longest.  Ok I'm kidding, but I did laugh at us all stopping to feel the breeze.  :)
 Last but not least the carousel,  and then the Moms were done, good thing the kids don't know the zoo has another side that we didn't even get to.  I joked with Sabra that next year we must celebrate Bridger in October, and then we could meander along taking in all the exhibits 
Looking back I thought I pulled out the camera more than I did but I'm sure they would have been pictures of us melting,   A Gentry quote, "Mom, my bum is hot, and my back... I need ice-cream."  Lucky for her we stopped on the way home to get some.  The perfect way to end a day at the zoo.
Thanks for letting us celebrate your big day with you, Bridger!   Happy Birthday!

No comments: