Thursday, June 9, 2011

couple of days

We had a busy couple of days of which I got no pictures.  After Gentry ran into the table my focus was not on pictures, I was ok with it because I knew we would have Wednesday.  But then we were running late Wednesday and well the rest is just how it goes. 
The girls had their dance concert, as always, TDC did a great job.  I so appreciate how Stephanie handles the choice of costumes and the dances are so age appropriate.  But that is just talk for the girls had a blast!  Kate and Hayli both had great smiles the entire time.  I love to see them love it.  When I went back to get Kate she was SO proud of herself. "Did you see me Mom?  Did you see me?"  Can't wait till August to see Gentry's debut!!  Thanks to Nana and Papa for coming and going for pie after!! 
We also hit a new to us splash park I brought the camera but not the memory card (classic MyKel move)  But we had a pleasant visit with fun neighbors and otter pops galore.  And I am sure we will go again.
Summers first week was going full speed before we even knew it, Here's to slowing down.... and taking it in.

3 comments:

Missy said...

I feel like it's not quite summer yet with all the running around we've been doing.
I want to know more about this splash park!

Anonymous said...

Let the fun begin!! But watch for the "lazy-hazy" days...if you aren't careful, you'll miss 'em!!
xoxox

Anonymous said...

Those cute princesses are just getting better and better!! They make us sooo proud, 'er pleased! Beautiful smiles all over the place! Wouldn't have missed it for the world!
xoxox