Saturday, May 7, 2011

sprinklers

What a better way to end a afternoon of yard work! Kate was dying to get into her swimsuit and pull out the swimming pool.   I kept telling her that even though she felt hot if she got all the way wet she would be too cold. Finally at the end of the work Casey turned the sprinklers on the make sure they made it through the winter and I had no more fight in me.
This lasted for about 10 minutes...
...till Gentry came shivering looking for a jacket.  Made me smile and get excited for those lazy summer nights.

We ended the night with warm baths for everyone, and smiles all around.  So glad to have the Dad home!

2 comments:

tracie said...

Excited for summer too!!!! We need to hang out and go shoot.

Anonymous said...

So, that was Saturday...and now look at Sunday!! I'm a little worried that you a going to have another "snow scene" in the next blog or so!! I am sooooooo ready for spring!! And I'm thinking Gentry looks especially chilly!! Burrrrrrrrrr!!
xoxox
Thanks for sharing!