Monday, March 29, 2010

isabel take 2





Here are a few of the pictures I took for my sister. I love Bridger's barely blue eyes and dimple, both remind me of my dad. I never did get a genuine smile from him we will try again soon, (never leave the 2 year old till last). Izzi looks angelic if she slept through the night, I am sure Sabra would agree! Any how thanks Sabra I had fun. see you soon! (I promised to give credit  where credit is due, Thanks Dave,and Mom for your amazing background sheet holding, your skills were greatly appreciated! :) ) next time I might iron it....

3 comments:

Paige said...

GREAT pics sis!

Unknown said...

so pretty! the blue is even more perfect that i had antisipated! something about those eyes on Bridger - you are so good at this Kel.

Kim M. said...

Love the photos of Isabel. They're beautiful!